WELCOME TO Chaos Thoery
Nature, life, it's all controlled by chaos. Humans simply create the illusion of control. Outside forces pull and push us every day. Yet, what happens if chaos is being pushed by a factor we don't know about? What happens if it changes the timeline? What happens if it completely changes you?
Gotham City
Winter, 2018
01/14 New Skin! New features. New fun!

01/13 We are switching over to HTTPS. This is security reasons. It will make things safer for browsing on your phone and in public places

CHARACTER WANTED

Add Reply
New Poll

road less travelled, tag: dick grayson
Charlotte GMT+1 She/Her PM Offline
30 POINTS EARNED
5 POSTS MADE
Supergirl
Twenty-Two
She/Her
Blogger
Heterosexual
Single
PLOT WITH Supergirl
The new year was supposed to offer up promises of hope and infinite possibilities. So far, Kara hadn’t felt the presence of either. It was time to cheer herself up, and she had the perfect plan on how to do it. Sitting on top of one of Gotham’s many buildings, her face was just barely illuminated by the light of her phone screen. Her fingers quickly typed in the address of the building where she currently was lurking. No more details were given, she wanted to be vague on purpose. She quickly scrolled through her contacts before landing on the indented recipient. Dick Grayson.

Kara couldn’t remember the last time she had seen Dick. It had been several months at least. She wasn’t sure if he even had the same number, or if he had hers. Nonetheless, she figured it was worth a try. It was impossible not to have fun in the company of Dick Grayson. With the message sent, Kara began to wait. Dick didn’t have the luxury of flight or super speed, and he might have been busy, which was somewhat common for a man of Dick’s social life. She didn’t mind waiting, especially if the payoff with seeing one of her oldest friends.

After a short wait, Kara heard a telltale sound that she wasn’t alone. It was almost inaudible, next to impossible for a human to hear. A small smirk appeared on her lips, but she didn’t immediately turn around. ”I heard you coming a mile away.” she said teasingly, putting away her phone before turning to face the new arrival. Kara greeted him with a wide grin, pleased to see her friend.

BLUE -4gmt She/her Pm Offline Jovial
130 POINTS EARNED
27 POSTS MADE
Nightwing
He/Him
Ex-Cop
Hetero
Single
Batfam
PLOT WITH Nightwing
stand by me.
A New Year in Gotham didn't mean much. It was is with same bloodshed, tears of widows, and horrible things. Gotham was not a place for the faint of heart or someone that lacked the spirit to go on. Gazing out over the city, he was a sign of hope that things might get better. There was hope. There was a future. And the fact his communicator eeped in his ear and the text came up through his special contact lenses, caused a smile to cross his features. Hope came when needed it and it came in the picture of Kara Zor-El. Hope had come. It made life better. It always had.

It didn't take long to come across her and he knew unlike certain people, there was no sneaking up on. The pretty blond in a 21-year-old body but alive for many more, stood there waiting for him. Kara was pretty in that simple little way. There was no need for too much make up. The unique natural beauty that swayed into perfection. The twenty-six-year-old had noticed but little would come of it. He knew that. Right now he was smitten with a sassy girl that was somehow connected to the mob.

"You probably heard me leave my post," The man walked over to her. He raised his arms to bring her in for hug. She wouldn't feel his warmth, the metal of his armor. He moved his head to plant a huge kiss on her cheek in greet and small one her forehead for good measure. "Sastipe!" He allowed the Romani word for hello to slip through his lips. He knew his father would adore Kara. "How have you been? What brings you to Gotham?"

notes here.
KARA KENT
Charlotte GMT+1 She/Her PM Offline
30 POINTS EARNED
5 POSTS MADE
Supergirl
Twenty-Two
She/Her
Blogger
Heterosexual
Single
PLOT WITH Supergirl
The arrival of Dick instantly added a little light to the dreariness of Gotham. Kara always enjoyed his company, as she was sure most people – particularly females – did. There was just something about his presence that was enjoyable. The same had been said about Kara, back when she was Supergirl; before she had become the brooding shadow of her former self. Batman would probably be proud. Still, just having Dick with her made her forget about all the bad things in her past, even if it was just for a moment. Instead, she remembered all the fun time she had with Dick and the rest of the Titans when everything seemed silly and fun.

”Maybe, but no one likes a bragger.” she replied, smirking at him. Kara opened her arms out and returned the hug. It had felt like forever, and Kara had missed him. Heck, she missed all of her old friends, but killers don’t deserve to have friends. She squeezed tightly, perhaps a little too tight thanks to her enthusiasm, but the kisses on her cheek and forehead were enough reminder for her to be careful. Her tongue stuck out and she made a clear sound of disgust. ”Ew, Dick Grayson germs. Gross!” she teased, before giggling softly.

How had she been? It was a question that would probably take far too long to answer if she wanted to be completely honest with him. Kara shrugged casually before answering. ”Oh, you know…getting by. I started a blog; it’s pretty lame, but I need to have experience if I ever want the whole journalism thing to take off. What about you? Still getting up to no good on the rooftops of Gotham I see.” she said with a grin, eager to hear about how Dick was doing. ”I fancied a change of scenery. There’s never a dull day in Gotham, so there’s plenty of me to write about on my blog. So, I guess you can expect to see a lot more of me in future.” Kara knew that Dick was a busy man, both in and out of costume, but it was better than not seeing him at all. ______________________________________

RICHARD GRAYSON

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

INCHARACTER CHAT

Welcome to our in character chatbox. We would invite all who have been accepted to join in on our crazy fun. We have ground rules we want to go over.

1. This is for fun.
2. We allow you brain storm ideas here.
3. ICC is non-canon to the site
4. Limit OOC Chatter.
5. We do not account ICC as on board activity. It will not keep within activity rules.
6. We invite you join, if you are active on the main board.
7. All site rules apply in the ICC.

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG Initiative Forum Roleplay Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites ACADEMY X Glory or Justice We Are Warriors ideal world Chicago Nights Age of Heroes All Our Masks
SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA